All the State Government of India are Trying their best To Create Job Opportunity for the Yong Citizens of India.under this scheme Skill Development Programmers are run by the Government.
In this Scheme They Are Providing Training to the Eligible target Group to Up-Skilling, Re-Skilling, And Short term Tanning Program. So Youth of India can get Employment Training in that Filed which they want to pursue.
This Training Programs under the Scheme PM-Daksh Yojana Will be implanted though the Government Training Institute, Sector Skill Councils that have been Constituted by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship and other credible Institution.
All the Applicant Who are Willing To apply For this Scheme Online They can go to the Official website And Download the Official Government notification And red all the Details As Eligibility Criteria And Age Limitation And All other things Carefully.
Overview Of PM-Daksh Yojana:
|Name Of Scheme||PM-Daksh Yojana|
|Full Form Of the Scheme||Pradhan matri Dakshata Aur Kushalta Sampann hitgrahi Yojana|
|Name of Portal/App||Pm Daksh Prtal and Mobile App|
|Launched by||Union Minister Of Social Justice and Empowerment Virendra Kumar|
|Beneficiaries||Tarhet Groups of Schadual cast, Scadual Tribes cast, Backward Class, and Safai Karmachari.|
|Scheme Objective||Providing Training TO generate Employment Opportunities.|
|Scheme Under||State Government|
|Name Of the State||All Over India|
Pm Daksh Yojana is implanted in the Year 2020-2021. There are Some Eligibility needed for This Yojana Which are Mentioned Below:
Marginalized Person of SC/ST/OBC/EBC, Denotified Tribes, Sanitization Workers Including West Pickers, Manual Scavengers and Other Similar Categories Are Eligible For this Schemes.
This Is Implemented by Three Corporations under the Ministry:
- National Scheduled castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC).
- National Backward Class Finance and Development Corporation (NBCFDC).
- National Safai Karmachari Finance and Development Corporation (NSKFDC).
Types of Skilling Programs:
There are total four types of skilling Programs Are announced in this Yojana.
- Up-Skills/ Re-Skills
- Short Term Training Programs.
- Long Term Training Programs.
- Entrepreneurship Development Programs.
Status Of Skill Development Tanning Of target Group:
The Skill development training Implanted to 2,73,152 People of the Target Group Of Last Five Years.
A target During the Year 2021-2022 has be set To Provide Skill development Training to 50000 People of the Target through this Three Corporation.
Stipend Paid During the Skill Development Training Programs:
|Types Of Training Programs||Amount of Stipend Per Person and Purpose||Eligibility Criteria For Stipend|
|Re-skilling/ Up-Skinning Training Programs||Rs. 3000 For Complete Duration To the training Programe.||80% Attendance|
|Entrepreneurship Development Program||Rs 100/- Per day towards to fro and refreshment Expenses SC candidates- Rs 1500/- For Duration to the Training Program. OBC/ EBC/DNT||80% Attendance|
|Sort Term Training Program||Candidates – 1000/- Per Month For the Duration Of Skill development Program. Safai karmachari –Rs. 1500/- Per Month For the Duration Of the Skill Management Program.||80% Attendance|
Duration of the Skill Development Training Program:
|Types Of Training Program||Duration Of Training Program|
|Up-Skilling/Re-Skilling Training Program||32-80 Hrs (Up to 1 Month)|
|Entrepreneurship Development Program||80-90 Hrs ( Up to 15 Days)|
|Sort Term Training Program||200-600 Hrs ( Up to 2-5 Months)|
|Long Term Training Program||600-1000 Hrs ( 6 Months To 1 Year)|
Required Documents For PM –Daksh Yojana:
- Aadhar card.
- Residence Certificate.
- Cast Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Self Declaration Form.
- Business Certificate.
- Passport side Photograph.
- Valid Mobile Number.
Benefits of PM Daksh Yojana:
- Training Free of Cost by the 100 % grants by government.
- Stipend of 1000 Rs to 1500 Rs per Month per Trainees having 80% of attendance In short term and Long term Training Program.
- Wage Compensation is Rs 3000/- Per trainee. (Rs. 2500 as Per Pm-Daksh Yojana and Rs 500/- as Per Common Cost Norms for Trainee having 80% and Above Attendance in Up-Skilling. And Re-Skilling.
- Trained Candidates Will be Provided Certification after Successful Completion Of Training And Assessment.
- Trained Candidates Will be Provided Placements After Assessment and Certification.
Key Features of the Scheme:
- PM Daksh Yojana Has been Launched by the Union Minister of Social Justice And Empowerment Virendra Kumar on 5th August 2021.
- This scheme Is Also Known as Pradhan Mantri Dakshata aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi Yojana.
- The Scheme will be operated by the Central Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
- The skill Development training Programs Sponsored under PM-Daksh Yojana for the Target group are free of Cost.
- Through the PM-Daksh Portal App, the youth of the target Groups will be able to avail the benefits of the Skill development training Program by the Government More easily.
|Apply Online- Student||Click Here|
|Apply Online – Institute||Click here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|PM Job Yojana Home Page||Click here|
Q. What Is PM-Daksh Yojana?
A. Under this scheme Skill Development Programmers are run by the Government. In this Scheme They Are Providing Training to the Eligible target Group to Up-Skilling, Re-Skilling, And Short term Tanning Program.
Q. Which types of training Program Covered In this scheme?
A. Up-Skills/ Re-Skills,Short Term Training Programs,Long Term Training Programs, Entrepreneurship Development Programs.
Q. Who has launched this scheme?
A. Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment Virendra Kumar.