National Education Policy 2022 : Government of India has Launched New National Educational Policy in the year 2022. There are so many loopholes in the Previous Policy so, this time they have Upgrade the Policy with new features as there are so many changes in the Educational Systems as well. New national Education Policy will provide lot of attention to the individual students who have special needs and Education will be provided at all the levels through the new Educational policy launched by the Government.
In the new National Education Policy there are so many Different benefit that Government has announced to Provide to the Needy Students. The Stages of the education are also renovated in the New Education Policy 2022.
There are so many big differences in the Previous Policy but the Noticeable Difference is, previously the National education Policy was 10+2 but from the New National educational Policy the education Policy become 5+3+3+4.
Overview of National Education Policy 2022:
|Scheme||National Education Policy|
|Scheme Launched by||Government of India|
|Scheme Launched In||2020|
|Objective||To make the education System globally Available|
|Beneficiary||All the Student Of India|
Objectives of the National Education Policy:
The Main Purpose of this educational Policy is to Implant these Policy Universally for all the student of India. This will help students to utilize their skills and talent to all over the World. This Policy has changed for better education system.
The Union cabinet of India Has approved this scheme on 29 July 2020. They have created a new vision of the education Policy in India. In this new education Policy there are so many languages Included by the government so that Students can choose the Language they are comfortable in. this will make Learning More easier. This Policy will help the student to get better education.
With the help of this education scheme, Needy student can make their life better with getting Proper education.
Stages of the National Education Policy:
The 10+2 structure will be Replaced with the 5+3+3+4 Model.
This is sub Divided in to 3 Stages: 3 Years Of Preschool, Anganwadi or Followed by Class 1 and 2 Primary school. These will Covers 3 to 8 Year Children.
Class 3 to 5 which covers the age 8 to 10 Years. It wills gradually Introduce Subject like speaking, Reading, Writing, Physical Education.
class 6to 8 Covering the age 11 to 13. It will introduce Students to the more abstracts concepts in subjects of mathematics, Science, Social science Arts, and Humanity.
Classes 9 to 12, covering the ages 14 to 18 years. It is again subdivided into two Parts: Classes 9 and 10 covering the first Phase while Classes 11 and 12 covers the second Phase. The 4 years of study are intended to inculcate Multidisciplinary Study, Coupled with the Depth and Critical thinking. Multiple Options of the subjects will be provided.
Benefit of National Education Policy:
- The Student Will Provide Early Childhood care in this scheme, it will help them to grow better at the very young age.
- Proper Frame work is created by the Government so that the childhood care and Their Education From the year 3 to 8 can get better. This will make the Foundation Base Very Strong of the children From the Childhood For the education.
- Also, Government will provide the Teachers in the areas which are not Developed Properly so that the Children can get better Education.
- Under this Scheme Government Will Take care of Nutrition of the Child and the mental health of the child.
- The School Will have well-trained Social worker and Councilors on the Campus 24*7.
- Student Will Able to choose their Preferred Language.
- The Previous Pattern of the Education Was 10+2 but in the New Education Policy It will improve with 5+3+3+4.
- The Education will be available globally for all the Students.
- Now Student can select their Subject according to their choice English, Chemistry, Accounts Etc.
- The Content in the scheme will be Available in all the Regional Languages
National Education Policy Registration Process 2022:
For the Registration you have to follow some strep which are Mentioned Above.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the NEP https://ncte.gov.in/.
- The Home Page Will be shown On your screen.
- You need to click on the teacher Pupil registration.
- You have to fill in the information as such Name, Date of Birth Email Id Etc.
- Registered yourself successfully and now you can see the dashboard accordingly.
Log in Process:
- For the Log in you have to go to the Official website.
- A new Page Will be Shown on your Screen.
- You need to enter Your Login Id and Password which you have created during registration.
- Now In the Last Click on the Login Button You van able to Login Yourself.
Who Has Launched this New Policy?
This New Scheme Will Launched by the Indian Government under the Guidance of ISRO chief Dr. Kasturieangan.
When Was this Scheme Launched?
This scheme Launched In the Year 2020.
What Is the Main Purpose of NEP?
The Main Object of this Scheme is to Provide Better Education to each and every student Of the Country Worldwide.