Mukhyamantri Amrutam (MA) Yojana is a health Insurance Scheme. This Scheme Is Announced For those People Who Are Living their Life Under the Below Poverty Line In Gujarat. Gujarat Government Announced so many Scheme For the Benefit Of the Citizens of Gujarat State.
MA Yojana Covered Health Insurance Up to 3 lakh Rs.
Only 15 % People of India Are covered their live With Health Insurance. But Other Side Most of the People of India Can Not Afford Buying An Insurance because Of the High Amounts Of Premium.
Under this Yojana Every Citizen Who Are Below the Poverty Line Are Eligible For this Scheme.
In this Time where Medical Expenses Are So High, People can Not Afford to get Treatment For their Illness. This MA Card Will helps them to get the best treatment In Some Listed Hospitals.
Mukhyamanti Amrutam vatsalya also Known as MA Yojana. This Scheme Was announced in the year 2012 To Provide Financial Assistant To that Who Are Belong to Below Poverty Line. However this is extended to the Lower Middleclass Families As well.
Now Lower Middle class Families Also Get Benefit of the MA Yojana.
Features of Mukhyamanti Amrutam Yojana:
- The Beneficiary of the Scheme does not have to pay any amount For Enrolment or As Insurance Premium. This is a 100% State Funded scheme.
- ASHA Workers that Help BPL Family to registered Under the Scheme Are Given Rs. 100/- Per Family as Incentive.
- Mega and General Health Camps are conducted on District Levels with the Help of Both-Private And Government-empanelled Hospitals on a Monthly basis.
- Fully Paperless Process like Claims and Other Services.
- International Society for Quality in Healthcare accredited Services That Pay 10% More Than the Package Rates to Hospitals.
- Empanelment of Both- Private and Public/Trust/Grant-In-Aid Hospital To Encourage Healthy Competition.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Amrutam Yojana:
- In this Scheme Beneficiary Will get Insurance 5,00,000 Rs. Per Annam.
- They will get travel charges up to 300 Rs as well
- Hospital Registration
- Admission Charges.
- Food for the Patient.
- Post Surgery follow-up services
What Is Not covered In Mukhyamantru Amrutam Yojana?
Mukhyamantri Amrutam Yojana Covers Major Disease In the Yojana , But Some Operations And treatment Which Are Just For looking Good Or Not Necessary For you Will Not be Included In the Yojana.
- Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery.
- And Certain Non emergency Services.
Eligible For Mukhyamantri Amrutam Yojana:
A family which Come Below Poverty Line. This List Is Made by Government According To the Income Of the Family.
Documents Required For the Mukhyamantri Amrutam Yojana:
- Address Proof Like Ration card.
- Identification Proof
- Below Povert Line Cirtificate
- Income Proof
How To Renew MA Card?
Mukhya Mantri vatsalya card Is Valid Up to 3 years only .After that you need to renew the card Submitting Your Income Certificate And Previous MA card Details.
Postal Address Of MA card Application:
Mukyamantru Amrutam Yojana
Commissioneret Of health
Bock 5, Jivraj Mehta Bhavan,