Mafat Chhatri Yojana 2022: Mafat chhatri yojana assisted by the Ikhedut Yojana Here Chhatri means the Shed cover, it provide cover to small seller to prevent spoilage of fruit and vegetables. Free umbrella scheme is included in horticulture Scheme in Gujarat Government’s i-khedut Portal. The time limit for the beneficiary to apply.
The scheme will provide free umbrellas to hawkers with roadside sale of fruit, vegetables, flowers, and Perishable agricultural Products of the State, selling in the haat bazaar. In this Scheme one adult.
Here we will provide you all the possible information about this Scheme. Eligible and Relevant People are requested to read the full article.
Mafat Chhatri yojana 2022: Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Mafat chhatri Yojana|
|Implementation||Government of Gujarat|
|The Objectives||Cover to Small Seller to Prevent Spoilage of Fruits and vegetable|
|Type of application||Online|
|Benefit||Free Umbrella/ shade Cover|
Application Form Process
- After Applying online in I-khedut portal, Applicant should have gets the print of the application, sign /thumb Print Along with the instrumental papers Shown in the application which Should be Submitted to the Horticulture Office of that district within the stipulated time.
- Base on the Application received from the Applicant and the Supporting Documents, their Eligibility will be given from the district office within the Target Limit.
- The selected applicant will be informed by the district Office to get the Umbrella within the stipulated time.
Government Target of this Year
Possible target set by the government this year 2021-22 Rs.50,000 /-
How to apply for this scheme
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme.
- Then you can see the home page on your screen.
- Now you have to choose the scheme you want to apply for.
- Now they will ask you that you have already registered in this Scheme.
- If you have not registered, then fill the details for registration.
- After Filling all the Necessary details very carefully click on the submit button.
Documents required for this scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Pasport size photo
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
Last date for the application is 16-07-2022. Aspirants can apply Online Now For the scheme Benefit.
What is chhatri yojana?
Chhatri yojana is a Shade cover to the street vegetable and fruit vendors.
How many Chhatri will Prove by the Government?
Government will Provide one chattri on one Aadhar Card
What is the last date of Application?
the Last date of application is 16-07-2022