Gujarat Income Certificate: Income Certificate is very essential Document for Obtaining various government subsidies and Schemes. The Amount of Income is Mention in an income certificate is calculated on the basis of actual income of Each Family. Gujarat Government has Announced Facility of Online Form for easily getting Income Certificate.
The government of Gujarat allows their citizens to apply online for this Certificate from the Official Digital Gujarat Portal. Income certificate online Apply service is also available on Mobile app of Digital Gujarat.
Here we will provide you all the details about income certificate and how to get the Income Certificate online Step by Step Procedure.
Gujarat Income Certificate Overview
|Name Of the Service||Income Certificate in Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Gujarat|
|Online Application link||https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/|
An income certificate is an official Statement provided by the government of Gujarat for the Citizens of Gujarat. By this certificate government will confirm the income of the citizen and he/she eligible or not for the various schemes and subsidies provided by the government of Gujarat. this details Contentions income of the full family.
- Income Certificate can be used for various purposes.
- Help to get Special Privileges from educational Institution.
- Backward class can get Special reservation in collages and institutes.
- This certificate can help to get credit from the Government Banks and get various Government Schemes.
Income Certificate Eligibility
Person who belongs to Gujarat State is Eligible for this Certificate.
Income certificate in Gujarat Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill ( Not Older than Three Months)
- Gas Connection
- Bank Passbook
- Post Office account statement
- Driving Licence
- Government Photo Id Card.
- Employer certificate
- If salaried (From 16-A and ITR For last three years)
- If In Business (ITR of business for more than 3 years)
- Declaration Before Talati
How to get Online Income Certificate?
- Applicant should have visit Official Website of the Digital Gujarat Portal.
- In case you are Unregistered User First of all you have to register yourself.
- After Registration you have to click in the revenue Button.
- After that you can see the Income certificate option.
- Click on the Income certificate button and you can see apply online option there.
- Click in that option.
- Enter all the required information there.
- You can choose the Application Language as well.
- Then Click on the Continue Service.
- Specify the Details that are given on the screen. And then Click on Update Profile.
- Now, applicants have to upload the Required Documents there.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- After that you have to pay the application Fees for the Certificate application.
- After that your Form can Submitted and you will get your income certificate within 10-05 days of Application.
This is how you can apply Online for the Income Certificate.
Can I get income certificate online in Gujarat?
The government of Gujarat allows its citizen to apply for Income Certificate through ‘Digital Gujarat’ Portal. Citizen can apply online or at the counter. for service testing please login to ‘Digital Gujarat’ Portal and then apply for the service. Service is also available on Mobile App of ‘Digital Gujarat’.
Is there any Application Fees for Gujarat Certificate online?
Yes, you have to Pay the Application fees online.
Is there any application For Online Application?
Yes, Applicant have to pay the Application Fees online.