Employee Provident fund recruitment 2022, The Officials of Employee Provident Fund has announced notification on 31-05-2022 for the recruitment of Programmers. All the candidates who are eligible and interested For Applying for the recruitment can apply Offline for the Post.
All the Applicant Who are Interested in Central Government job can apply for this Recruitment. Here we will provide you all the important information regarding Employee Provident Fund Recruitment.
All the candidate wants to apply can apply within 45 days of the notification. The Form of application you will get from the Official website www.epfindia.gov.in. You can download the PDF of the Application Form From there.
Candidates who are searching for engineering job, they must have to read the Eligibility Criteria and Other important Information Here, Read Full article For the Detailed Information.
|Organization||Employees Provident Fund|
|Advt. No||No. HRM-X / Programmer(Deputation)/8016|
|Last date Of application Submission||Within 45 days Of Advertisement|
Programmer Vacancy: Eligibility
- Applicant should hold similar posts on regular basis.
- Applicant must have Master degree/Engineering from recognized University.
- Check Advertisement for Detailed educational Qualification.
Age Limitation For this Post not should be more the 56 Years.
For Age Limitation Relaxation Detail of the Backward Community you need to check Official Advertisement before applying For the Recruitment.
All the Candidates who are selected for the Recruitment have to give Personal Interview to the Authority.
Mode Of application:
Candidate has to do the application by Offline Mode. They have to send their application On the Mentioned Format to the Give Address Below.
How to Download the EPFO Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- Go to the Official website www.epfindia.gov.in
- Click On the “Miscellaneous > Recruitment” Find the Advertisement “Filling up the Post of Programmer on Deputation basis in EPFO”. You have to click on the Advertisement.
- Then Open the Notification and Read Eligibility and other Details Properly.
- Fill the Application Form carefully and correctly.
- Then Send it to the Address Given in the Notification.