BEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Electronics Limitedis Recruiting Candidates for the Project Manager Post. As per the Official Notification they are seeking 43 vacancies for this Post.
All the candidates who are Eligible for this Post and Want to Apply for the Recruitment can Apply Offline for this Post.
The last date of application is 28-06-2022. All the Eligible candidates can apply before the Last Date.
Overview for the BEL Recruitment 2022:
|Organization||BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited)|
|Last Date Of Application||28-06-2022|
Address for Application:
All the Candidates Who are eligible and want to send their Application to the BEL, they have to send Application in Offline Mode on the Given Address Below:
Product Development And Innovation Centre (PDIC),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Prof. U R Rao Road, Near Nagaland Circle,
Jalahalli Post, Benglore-560013.
Eligibility Criteria for the BEL Recruitment 2022:
Candidate must be An Indian Citizen.
Qualification & Experience:
|Post/ Post Code||Required Qualification||No Of Post||Job Location||Salary Up to||Reservation||Minimum Experience||Job Requirement|
|Project engineer||Full time B.E/B.Tech in ECE/MECH/IS/IT/CSE with 55% For General/OBC/EWS Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates with Two Years Experience In Software.||43||Bangalore||1st Year-40000/- 2nd year-45000/- 3rd Year- 50000/- 4th Year- 55000/-||UR-16 OBC-11 EWS-05 SC-07 ST-04||2 Years||Experience In Software Development Using an Object Oriented Programming Language Working Knowledge with any Integrated Development|
Note: Candidate will be required to travel all Over the India.
Candidate should be not More than 32 years Old.
|Other Backward Class(OBC)||3 Years|
|Schedule cast/ Schedule Tribe Cast||5Years|
|Person With Disabilities||10 Years|
Selection Process for BEL Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates have to Give Written test For 85 Marks.
- After the examination Result, Selected candidate have to give the Interview.
- If the candidates clear the Interview they will get the Job.
Candidates have to pay the Application fees for the application.
- Candidates who belong to general category, they have to pay Rs.400/- and 18% GST.
- Application fees are Non refundable.
- So, all the candidate have to Apply after Reading Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidate Have To pay Application fees through Online Mode.
How to Apply For the BEL Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates have To Register them self From the Official Website https://www.bel-india.in/
- Online Registration Will be Open From 08-06-2022.
- After filling the Form you can click the Submit Button.
- The Filled in Google Form Will be forwarded to the Registered Email Id.
- Save the Documents as PDF Format.
- Take a Print Out Of the Filled Application Form.
- Then you have to attach all the required Documents with The Application Form.
- Candidate have to Post the Application by Ordinary Post service on the Address Fiven Below
Manager (HR),Product Development And Innovation Centre (PDIC),Bharat Electronics Limited,Prof. U R Rao Road, Near Nagaland Circle,Jalahalli Post, Benglore-560013.
Que: What Is the Last Date Of Submission Of application?
Ans:The last Date Of Submission Of Application is 28-06-2022.
Que: Can I Apply Online For the Application?
Ans: No, You have to Apply Offline For the Application On the Address given in the article.
Que: Is their Any Application fees For Apply?
Ans: Yes, you have to pay of Rs. 400/- as Application Fees.
Que: What Is Age Limitation Decided For this Job?
Ans: Your Maximum Age Should be 32 Years For this Job.