Central Government Has Started Ayushman Bharat Yojana Or Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana In the Year 2018.
This Yojana Is Announced By Our Honorable PM Narendra Modi For Giving Health Protection To the Poor People Of Our Country. Ayushman Bharat Yojana or Pradhan Mantri jan Arogya yojana Covers Up to 5 Lakh Rs Of medical Expenses to the Beneficiary of the Scheme.
PMJAY Covers Most of Major Diagnostics, Pre-Hospitalization Expenses, Medical Expenses, And Medical Treatment Expenses.
PMJAY Provides Good Medical Facilities to the Poor Citizens of India who can Not Afford Huge Medical Bills of the Hospitals.
Beneficiary can get Benefit Of this Yojana in Both Government and Private Hospitals.
PMJAY Provides Cashless Hospital Treatment To the Beneficiary Of the Scheme.
Under the Pradhaan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana around 10 CR People Will Get The Benefit Of the Scheme.
If your family is included within the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana list, then you’ll avail up to five lakh rupees per annum in any listed hospital for medical treatment.
Who Can Get Benefit Of the PMJAY:
- People Who Are Belonging To Schedule Cast or Schedule Tribe Family.
- Family with No male Family Member in the Age between 16 to 59 Years.
- Household with No healthy Individual in the Family
- Family income Less than 10000
- Laborer Etc.
How to Apply For Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana:
- Log In To the Official Website https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login
- Now, Enter Your Mobile Number and Capatche Code On the screen.
- Enter the OTP Which Sent To Your Registered Mobile Number, It will Take You To the PMJAY Login Page.
- Then, Select the state from where you are Applying.
- Select how you want to check for your eligibility criteria: Mobile number, Name, Ration card number, or RSBY URN number
- Click on ‘Add Family Details’ if the beneficiary wishes to add family members
- Enter the Ration Card no. and then click on ‘Check Document Details’.
- Enter All the Details About Required Documents.
Moreover, to know about Ayushman Bharat Yojana eligibility, you can contact any Empanelled Health Care Provider (EHCP) or Ayushman Bharat Yojana call centre at 14555 or 1800-111-565.
What Kind Of Treatment Covered And What Not Covered In PMJAY:
|What Is Covered?||What Is Not Covered?|
|Pre Hospitalization Expenses|| OPD|
Drug rehabilitation Program
Cosmetic Related Procedure
Fertility Related Procedure
|Post Hospitalization Expenses For Up To 15 Days|
|Medical Examination, Consultant, and Treatment.|
|Intensive And Non Intensive Car Services.|
|Medical Consumable And Medicine|
|Diagnostic And Laboratory Investigation|
|Any Complication Arriving During Treatment|
|Medical Implantation Facility.|
|Testing And Treatment Of Covid 19|
How to Download PMJAY Card Online:
- Visit the Official PMJAY Page.
- Log in with Your Registered Mobile Number
- Enter the capatche Code and generate OTP.
- Opt For the HHD Code.
- Provide the Correct HHD Code To the Common Service Centre Of PMJAY.
- They will check and verify the details provided.
- The PMJAY Representative will complete the Remaining Process.
- You will have to pay 30 Rs For the Ayushman card Online.