The Government Of India Announced A New Scheme Which Is Called Atal Pension Yojana.
Government has announced this Yojana in the Year 2015-2016 With the Purpose of Helping Individuals who are Working Unorganized Sector.
This is Guaranteed Pension Scheme, It is Administered By Pension Fund Regulatory And Development Authority (PFRDA).
Government Announces 1000-5000 Guaranteed Pensions To the Beneficiary. This Scheme is For 18 to 40 Years Old Account holders. Account Holder can get up to 5000 Rs.
This Scheme Encourage Beneficiary To Save Money For their Retirement. The Operation Of the Scheme Is Operating By Pension Fund Regulatory And Development Authority.
APY scheme Is Voluntary Scheme For Saving For Retirement.
Objective of Atal Pension Yojana (APY):
- This Scheme is Provide Security and Protection to the Citizen from the Illness, accident, Disease, And So on.
- This scheme is mainly aimed for the Citizen Who Are Unrecognized Sector.
How to Download APY Form:
- You can get the Form Of Nearby branch Office Of Any Participant Bank.
- You can Download PDF OF the Form from Official Website and Collect the Printout.
- You can Also Download the Form from the Official Website of Pension Fund Regulatory And Development Authority.
How to Apply For Atal Pension Yojana:
- All the Nationalized Bank Offers the APY Scheme. Interested And Eligible Individuals can Visit the bank and get the Information about the APY Scheme and Apply For that.
- The Account Opening Forms Are Available From the Official Website of the Banks And APY Form Also Can Also Available From the Official Website.
- The Application From Are Available In English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Gujarati, Odia, Kannada Bangla. So Individuals Can Fill Up the Form In their Own Languages.
- U can download the form By Website or Online Mode but you have To Submit the Form to the Participant Bank Only.
- Applicant must give their valid Information the bank To Get Benefit of the APY Scheme.
- Individual Must Have To Submit Aadhar Card Photo Copy to the Bank.
What Is The Investment Plan for the Atal Pension Yojana:
|Type Of Investment||Quantum Of Investment|
|Government Securities||45% To 50%|
|Term Deposit Of Bank And Debt Security||35% To 45%|
|Equity And Equity Related|
|5% To 15%|
|Assets Backed Security And so on||Up to 5%|
|Money Market Investment||Up to 5%|
Atal Pension Yojana Eligibility:
- You Must Be An Indian Citizen.
- You Must Be between the Age of 18 To 40 Years.
- You must have Bank Account Link with Aadhar Card.
- You must have Valid Mobile Number.
- You must not have Any Other APY Account in Any Other Bank or in the same bank.
Features and Benefit of Atal Pension Yojana:
- The Indian Government Give Guaranteed Pension to the Individual
- Government Employee Already Getting Pension Form the Government but the Unorganized Sector Employs Did not get the benefit Of the Pension, So for them Government have Announced APY Scheme in the Year 2015-2016.
- All the bank Holder Are Eligible for the Scheme.
- You have An Option Receiving Pension of Rs 1000, 2000, 3000 And 5000 Once You Reach 60 Years Of Age.
- In case Of Your Demise You Spouse can get the Entire Amount from the bank Submitting Required Documents.